PC Build 0.2.12 очень глючный (иногда не запускается в Windows 10), поэтому играйте на свой страх и риск.
Some of the key notes 0.2.12:
- The pain system has been entirely overhauled. All pain-causing interactions have been rebalanced/polished. The realtime HUD now indicates how much pain a subject is currently experiencing, as well as that subject's "maximum pain threshold" - the point at which their sexual experience is ruined. As you might expect, subjects who enjoy pain play tend to have higher pain thresholds.
- The objective system has been overhauled. A couple objectives that were not working before have been fixed, and several new ones have been added. Notably, the game will now automatically generate random objectives for you whenever you're running low. These randomly-generated objectives can award specimen and fekels, making it easier to obtain specimen that was previously very difficult to obtain (green and purple, notably).
- I've started setting up the estim crafting branch. You can now unlock and order an Electroforge, which is used to craft estim toys. You can also unlock and craft the violet ray at the Electroforge, which can then be used to provide pleasurable estim or painful punishment zaps to your subjects.
- The RackNet login system now includes a password recovery feature. As part of some changes to the way password security is handled, all user passwords have been reset. I know this is a pain, and I apologize - but that's the nature of dev builds.
- The research hologram puzzle system now has an auto-solve hotkey: TAB. Each time you press TAB, the game will automatically attempt to complete the puzzle for you by picking the most-likely cells based on existing hints already on the board. Eventually, this system will be given a proper interface (and will probably be set up to become fully automatic, after an unlock/achievement).
- Several bugs have been fixed, especially regarding material/shader issues.
- I've updated the game's engine, to take advantage of the latest Unity performance improvements.
- I've set up a new reticle UI widget to help pretty up several interactions. Several interactions have had their interaction reticle ranges tweaked and polished. Some interactions have had their animations polished.
Не зарегистрированные пользователи не могут оставлять комментарии. Для того чтобы оставить комментарий требуется регистрация.